The premier collegiate recruitment platform for the performing arts
Find and get found by colleges, universities and conservatories through your profile!
- Highlight your talents and musical repertoire
- Showcase your performances and solos through videos
- Add both your academic and musical achievements and awards
- List extracurriculars like camps, clubs, ensembles, and master classes you’ve completed
- Gather recommendation letters from your educators and mentors
- Network with higher education institutions and recruiters all across the country
Explore the most comprehensive directory of colleges, universities, and conservatories for the performing arts.
Premier programs are those that have…
- Students go on to have solo careers and perform in nationally recognized ensembles
- Instructors that are (or have been) preeminent performers in nationally recognized ensembles
- Instructors that have (or had) a world-renowned solo performance or career
- Acclaimed performances or showcases annually
- Historically, great graduation rates and networking opportunities for students after graduation
- Excellent facilities; recording studios, performance venues (auditoriums and stages), learning environments
Approximately $1.25 billion in scholarship money in the performing arts go unused every year! By creating an account, you can have access to our list of THOUSANDS of non-institutional scholarships. Be sure to check back and login regularly, as we continually update our database for newly found and created scholarships.
Scholarship Auditions.com provides a comprehensive and searchable database of over 1400 Performing Fine Arts programs in America. Our database gives students, parents and educators valuable information on programs, degree offerings, tuition and more.
What your profile does
Your profile can save you and your family both time and money for the application and auditioning processes. Instead of visiting ten or more schools and paying $100 per application, we can help match you with the right program and at the school.
Network your profile
In addition to your own personal profile, you should have your parent(s) or guardian(s), mentors and teachers create a profile. They can assist you in creating a complete profile. Moreover, educators and those who know you well, can write recommendation letters for your profile.